When it comes to how successful your content is, audience is everything. Building a community of people that relate and trust the story you are telling is not an easy task, but if you are authentic and you dedicate the time, a loyal community can be your most valuable asset when it comes to the success of your content marketing.
One of our goals is to provide our users with everything they need to create amazing content that succeeds. Today we are super happy to be announcing our latest feature, custom audiences and Twitter export.
We have a lot of data on influencers and sharers but to maximise this data we now give users the option to build audiences from sharers and influencers, as well as being able to export them to Twitter as list directly from our dashboard. This means you can build a pre-qualified community to engage with in no time and build an audience for each area of content you produce. Here is how you do it:
1) Go to the Uprise.io dashboard and perform a keyword search or select a pre made category:
2) Find the influencers and sharers tables and start using the pin button to build a list:
3) When you are happy you have a manageable list, head over to the “pinned” page:
4) Add users to an audience using the “add to audience” button, you can create new audiences or add people to an existing audience. In this example we will create a content marketing audience:
5) Once you are happy with your audience, select the audience you want to export and hit the export to Twitter button. You can create a new list or add to an existing one, and also choose if the list will be public or private:
Using this process will save you time and means that the audiences you build already have an interest in the content you are creating, build up audiences and add to them over time. Make sure you engage with the people within your audiences and you will begin to see higher levels of engagement on your own content.